Who doesn’t love chocolate.
- 3/4 C almond flour (if you don’t have almond flour, add ~1 cup almonds to your food processor and blend first)
- 1 C Medjool dates
- 1 heaping Tbsp. coconut oil (no need to melt)
- 2 – 3 Tbsp. nut butter (I use Almond butter)
- 4 tbsp. Cacao powder
- Dash of salt
- Add almonds, dates, and coconut oil to food processor. (Tip: Make sure your dates are soft or you will have a tough time! If they aren’t, soak them in some warm water for 5 – 10 minutes first).
- Once combined, add the nut butter and cacao powder, and salt, to taste.
- Blend again. You should reach a sticky but doughy consistency.
- Wet your hands and roll into balls. Place in an airtight container and let set in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Keep in fridge or freezer in sealed container. Pop ’em for a kick of energy or to satisfy that chocolate sweet tooth!