These crepes are:
- 4 clean ingredients
- High Protein
- Low Carb
- Sweet OR Savory
- Single Serving
You won't believe how easy. The 4 easy ingredients are:
- 2 Tbsp. Almond Milk
- 2 Tbsp. Almond flour/meal
- 1 tsp ground flax seed
- 2 eggs
- Blend everything in a blender or with a hand blender.
- Heat a pan over medium heat, and add some cocount oil
- Pour the batter onto the pan. It should be thin enough that you don't need to flip it. Wait 5 - 10 minutes. Watch it to make sure it doesn't burn.
- Fill with toppings of choice, fold over twice, and serve!
Here were my filling recommendations:
- Savory: roasted asparagus and mushrooms, fresh Buffalo Mozzarella cheese
- Sweet: Frozen blueberries, banana, almond butter, cinnamon, and a honey drizzle on top!