These Chocolate Chunk Raspberry blondies come together in a matter of minutes, only take 16 minutes to bake, and gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free, and can easily be adapted to be made Paleo as well! Best Healthy Blondies ever, basically.
The base is largely made up of natural peanut butter. These could really also be called “PB&J Blondies”, but since the dark chocolate is so prominent as well I wanted to add that into the title. You could also sub the peanut butter for cashew butter or another runny nut butttah. I haven’t tried it yet, but I suspect tahini would be amazinggggg.
Best part: These are super simple to make! That’s my goal with all the recipes on The Granola Diaries – from chicken tacos to banana bread to lemon blueberry bread – everything has less than 9 ingredients and usually involves very little prep!
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Blondies (makes 16)
By The Granola Diaries
- Wet Ingredients
- 1/2 C Coconut Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 C Drippy Peanut Butter (or sub another drippy nut/seed butter)
- 1/4 C Coconut oil, melted (measure after melting)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Dry Ingredients
- 1/3 C Coconut Flour (do not sub another flour)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt and cinnamon
- Handful of fresh raspberries (or drained frozen) and handful of chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 and line an 8×8″ square pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the coconut sugar and egg very well in a large bowl. Add the rest of the wet ingredients and stir to combine. Fold in the Coconut Flour + baking soda + salt/cinnamon just until all the coconut flour is all absorbed. Lastly, fold in the raspberries and chocolate chunks, reserving some to sprinkle on top.
- Bake for 16 – 18 minutes. Cool, then cut into squares! Store in the fridge for a few days or freezer for a few months.
- Don’t forget to TAG ME and use #thegranoladiaries in your posts when you make my recipes!
Pin this recipe for later: