Easy and delicious weeknight meal!
You can serve them over zucchini pasta, regular pasta, in lettuce wraps, or on their own!
- 1 lb. ground turkey breast or chicken breast
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 scallions/green onions (whites)
- 1 zucchini, shredded
- 1.5 tsp tamari or low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- Mix all ingredients together until combined
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes;
- Set the oven to 400 degrees at this time and spray a baking sheet with oil of choice
- Wet your hands and roll the meat mixture into 1 inch balls, careful to handle them gently. You don't want to pack them too tight or the meatballs will be too dense.
- Set in the oven for 8 minutes, turn over and cook another 8 minutes or until done.
- These go great in lettuce wraps, on top of pasta or zoodles, or on their own!