Sometime, you have a sweet tooth craving come on suddenly, and you need a brownie NOW. These cravings are real, and sometimes not so easy to satisfy when…
- You don’t want to wait 45 minutes to bake a fresh batch
- You aren’t in the mood for a “raw” vegan one and want an actual brownie
- You definitely don’t want a sub-par packaged brownie
Which is where THESE come in!
The 3-2-1 Brownie! 3 ingredients. 2 serving. 1 minute. (You could really swap the 1 and 2, depending on personal preferences ;).
You might even add a 0 onto the end, for:
- 0 refined sugar
- 0 preservatives
- 0 flours
- 0 fake ingredients or “foodstuffs”
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 Tbsp. Cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp. Almond butter
- Grease microwave-safe ramekin/small bowl/mug with some coconut oil or cooking spray.
- In a separate bowl, mash banana, add in Cacao and nut butter, and mix until everything is combined.
- Pour into greased microwave-safe dish and microwave for 1 minute*
*This will depend on the strength of your microwave. Some microwaves may require 2 full minutes. That said, there are no eggs or ingredients that must be cooked in this recipe – so if you want a slightly undercooked brownie, go for it!!!