Gift Guide for the Aspiring Baker (Under $30)
Looking for gift ideas for bakers? These great baking gifts are sure to help them in the kitchen, and are all under $30! Ranging from the essentials like (fancy-ish) measuring cups to the not-so-essentials like Blow Torches and Santa Clause Chocolate molds.
- A Mini Food Processor — perfect for crumble toppings, granola, or simple dressing/sauce recipes!
- Silicone Baking Sheets – Less parchment paper, less waste, and your cookies will NOT stick!
- Donut Pan – To take your favorite muffin or banana bread recipe to the next level.
- Set of 6 Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls – Bonus: Use the big ones to make a big salad when you’re not using them for baking cinnamon rolls!
- Flour Sifter – It’s a good *gift*, because a lot of people skip it themselves. (Guilty, very guilty).
- Blow Torch – Put marshmellows on top of anything, torch them, and then call it “S’mores _____” (S’mores Cinnamon Rolls? S’more French Toast? S’mores Banana Bread? S’mores Brownies?)
- Adjustable Rolling Pan with Removable Rings – If I’m being honest, I would probably never use this myself. But the colors and the measures on the pin are just so nice!
- Easy Grab Glass Bakeware – Bake your cake, and then transport it to the Potluck with a lid AND handles. I repeat LID AND HANDLES.
- Glass Storage Jars – For your (oat) flour, (coconut) sugar, chocolate chips, nuts, seeds, anything really. It doesn’t look like a mess when its contained so nicely!
- Christmas Chocolate Mold -Make your own advent calendar with these! Such a great gift, or means to making a homemade gift!
- Measuring Cups and Spoons with Colorful Silicone Handles – Functional and beautiful.
- Silicone Spatula – Hands down, my favorite kitchen “secret weapon” is my silicone spatula. You will never mix batter with anything else.