When craving something sweet, crunchy, chocolate-y, nutty... this will hit the spot! It's a perfect yogurt addition, smoothie topper, or delicious on its own!
The clusters are my favorite part. I purposely break it very gently to maintain large chunks, though feel free to crumble it more if you like a more cereal-like texture!
Also, the amount of time you process it in the food processor (if at all), will help it clump up more. Careful not to over-process as you don't want a mono-textured granola clump. Boring.
Feel free to change up the almond and sunflower seeds for nuts/seeds of your choice too. I imagine Pecans would work really well with these ingredients.
These simple ingredients come together so easily and are so delicious. Pulse everything in a food processor (or mix in a bowl), spread on a baking sheet, and bake. The hardest part is letting it cool without devouring it!
- 3 C Rolled Oats
- ¾ C Almonds (or nuts of choice)
- ½ C Sunflower seeds (or seeds of choice)
- ½ C Coconut shreds
- ⅓ C Cacao powder
- 2 - 5 Probiotic capsules (optional)
- Sea salt
- ¼ C Coconut Oil, Melted
- ½ C Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Add all dry ingredients to food processor and pulse a few times until incorporated.
- Transfer to a bowl and add wet ingredients and content of Probiotic capsules, stirring to combine.
- Line baking tray with parchment and pour granola in even layer. Bake at 350 for 18 minutes. If you prefer clumpier/crispier, add 2 minutes at a time. Watch/smell closely as not to burn.
- Let cool to room temperature and enjoy! Store in fridge or freezer.