Pin the recipe for these Easy Raspberry Crumble Bars for later!
These Raspberry Crumble Bars contain 6 main ingredients, and come together in a manner of minutes. These are all pantry staples you probably have in your kitchen right now!
ROLLED OATS: These contain fiber, maganese, selenium, and zinc.
COCONUT OIL: Increases HDL (the “good” cholesterol), boosts metabolism, and is great for skin and hair.
ALMOND FLOUR: Contains vitamin E, iron, and healthy fats.
CINNAMON: Anti-inflammatory, fights heart disease, boosts metabolism.
(This big bag of cinnamon has been keeping me going forever and I swear it is the best tasting...)
HONEY: Natural energy and memory booster, regulates blood sugar, boosts immune system.
RASPBERRIES: Anti-oxidant, cancer-fighting, and raspberries have lots of fibre!
Super Simple to Make
To make these Raspberry Bars, you basically mix all the ingredients (except berries) together. You'll use most of it for the crust, and then par-bake that. After that, spread the berries on the crust, top with remaining crumble and finish baking! Easiest Raspberry Crumble Bars ever!
Not only are these super easy to make, they are also gluten free, vegan, dairy free, and refined sugar free! These are called "Easy Raspberry Crumble Bars" for a reason! The eases comes from both the simplicity of the baking, and also the simplicity of the ingredients.
This Raspberry Crumble Bar recipe is also super easy to customize to your own liking, should you want to add some additional flavors. Some suggestions are adding unsweetened shredded coconut (like this one), some chopped nuts (like these), or mixing up the berries! Add a bit of blueberries or blackberries if those are what's in season where you live.
These Easy Raspberry Crumble Bars make a perfect treat for summer picnics, potlucks, gifts for friends, or fuel for hikes! If you like these, you may like a few other of my Gluten Free and Refined Sugar Free summer baking recipes. Here are a few...
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Blondies
- Banana Bran Muffins
- Chocolate Banana Bread
- Healthy Blueberry Crisp
- Sugar Free Blueberry Peach Cobbler
|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||45 Minutes|
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats Use certified GF if necessary
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- Cinnamon & Salt to taste
- ¼ Cup Coconut Oil Measure once melted
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Cups Rasperries Sub in some strawberries or blueberries
- 1 Tbsp fresh squeezed orange about 1 quarter of an orange
- Preheat oven to 350 and set aside 8×8 baking dish, or round dish. Line with parchment paper or grease with coconut oil.
- Mix oats, almond flour, salt and cinnamon. Add in coconut oil and honey and stir. If mixture still seems a bit dry, add 1 Tbsp of water. Mix with your hands to make sure the honey and oil really mix well!
- Pour ¾ of the oat mixture into your pan and press down to form the base/crust. (Tip: wet your hands and press down to make everything compact). Place in oven for 9 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare your fruit: rinse your berries, add a squeeze of fresh orange (any citrus would work), and some cinnamon. Also, optional to add some coconut shreds to the remaining oat mixture.
- When the crust is done, remove from oven and let sit for 2 minutes to form. Then, top with fruit mixture. Sprinkle remaining oat mixture on top of fruit. Bake for 30 – 35 minutes, depending how crispy you like the crust.
Store these squares in the fridge for about 5 days or freezer for about 3 months.
Leave a Reply