This dressing/dip/sauce is DREAMY.
Plus, it's packed with nutritional powerhouses, providing a ton of benefits to your body.
- Lemons: Alkalizes the body, Vitamin C, Potassium
- Avocados: Fiber, Heart-healthy MUFAs
- Greek Yogurt: Calcium, Protein, Probiotics. B12
Here's how to make it:
- 1 Medium Avocado
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Big handful of Spinach
- ¼ onion, chopped
- 2 heaping Tbsp. Greek Yogurt (2% or Full Fat)
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Put everything in a food processor or high powered blender and BLEND!
- Taste, and adjust salt/pepper to taste. Add some water if you like a thinner consistency, about 1 Tbsp. at a time to avoid watering down too much.
Enjoy with: Salads, Macro Bowls, Falafel, as a Dip, on its own....