Who’s PUMP(kin)’ED for all the Fall Pumpkin recipes?! I’ve gotten such great feedback from you guys on the Paleo Pumpkin Cookies and super easy 5-ingredient Pumpkin Loaf – but of course, I needed to create a granola recipe as well!
It just tastes so comforting and warm and is the perfect sit-on-the-couch-snuggling-with-a-blanket and shovel handfuls in your mouth food. Also delicious on Greek yogurt, or coconut yogurt, or with some milk and eaten like cereal!
Other cool things you can do with granola: use it to top baked goods, instead of frosting or chocolate chips; eat it by the handful; freeze it for months; wrap it in a nice bag and give it to someone as a gift… so many options.
What’s your favorite way to enjoy granola? Let me know in the comments!
TOASTED COCONUT PUMPKIN SPICE GRANOLA
By The Granola Diaries
- 1/3 C Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil, melted
- 2 – 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 C Oats
- 1/3 C Pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/4 C Almonds or Pecans
- 1/3 C Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Dash of salt
- Mix wet ingredients in a bowl – pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup.
- Add dry ingredients and stir to combine everything. If mixture seems to wet, add more oats or nuts; if it seems too dry, add another tablespoon of pumpkin or a tablespoon of water.
- Pour the mixture onto a baking sheet, so it looks like one large chunk, and press down with your hands. This helps it get “CHUNKY”.
- Bake at 325 for 30 – 35 minutes. LET COOL COMPLETELY – this is important if you want the granola to crisp up – then gently break apart with your hands. Store in fridge for 1 – 2 weeks or freezer for a few months!