How cool is this! If you are all out of bread, and really craving that toast or breakfast sandwich, you can easily make it with this 4-main ingredient English muffin! Its made from pantry staples, and comes together in minutes!
The ingredients are great for a healthy, productive day.
- Oats are full of satisfying fiber, keeping you full
- Chia seeds are full of Omega-3s fatty acids (lowers risk of heart disease, raise HDL levels, good for skin, so many more benefits...)
- Greek yogurt is a probiotic and full of protein
And its so easy to make...
⅓ C oats
1 T chia seeds
½ tsp. baking powder
¼ tsp. salt
2 T Greek Yogurt
1.5 T Almond Milk
- Mix dry ingrediants together in blender
- Add yogurt and milk and stir to combine. You will need to get your hands dirty!
- Shape the dough into a circle and place in microwave-safe mug, bowl, or ramekin. Microwave for 1 min 45 seconds, or bake at 350 for 12 - 15 minutes.
- Slice in half and enjoy! You can toast to preference as well. (I prefer to toast mine after its been cooked, or else I find it a little dense!)
- Don't forget to tag me and #granoladiaries in your posts - I love seeing you make my recipes! 🙂