So simple. So healthy. So good. Just 4 main ingredients less than 10 minutes of prep time!
This recipe is also a great banana bread/loaf for ANY allergens, considering it is:
Let’s get down to this super simple recipe:
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 Eggs (pasture-raised, cage-free)
- 1/2 Tbsp Vanilla
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1/4 C + 2 Tbsp Coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 C Blueberries
- ~2 Tbsp Pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a loaf pan with parchment paper or cooking spray.
- Mash 3 bananas with a fork. Add eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon and combine.
- Add 1/4 C Coconut flour, baking soda, and salt, and stir. (I recommend using silicone spatula). If mixture seems *too* liquidy, add more coconut flour, 1 Tbsp at a time. Final texture should be thick, but not thicker than a traditional cookie dough.
- Fold in blueberries and pumpkin seeds.
- Pour mixture into loaf pan and top with more pumpkin seeds. Bake for 40 – 50 minutes, checking after 40 (done when knife/toothpick inserted comes out clean).
- Let mixture cool completely before cutting into. Overnight is best, if possible. Store in fridge for a few days or freezer for longer!