Only 4 ingredients plus some chocolate chips. Doesn’t get much easier than that!!!
This is delicious on its own, straight out of the oven with a scoop of ice cream (or frozen blended bananas!!!), cold, day old. It’s pretty much always good.
I’ve been on a cookie craving since I made these perfect flourless chocolate chip cookies the other week, but I wanted to make an even healthier option.
Note: This recipe was inspired by the cookie skillet from Rachael’s Goods Eats that’s basically taken over Instagram. I changed it quite a bit as I wanted something more dominant on the cashew butter and oil free.
Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
By The Granola Diaries
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 Cup Creamy Cashew Butter
- 1/4 C Maple Syrup OR 1/3 C Coconut Sugar
- 1 1/3 C Blanched Almond Flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- Chocolate chips & chunks
- Optional, but will enhance flavor: Pinch of salt, splash of vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease or line a skillet or round cake pan (~8″).
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, cashew butter, and vanilla well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, folding in the chocolate chips last. Pour batter into skillet, top with more chocolate chips, and bake for 17 – 18 minutes.
- Did you make these? SHOW ME on Instagram and Facebook using #TheGranolaDiaries. Nothing makes me happier!!!